AUGUST9Systems also has a dedicated Advanced Applications Group with extensive enterprise software integration skills. This is necessary to allow our clients to take full advantages of on-going developments in technology that can be used to gain substantial commercial advantage in their day-to-day business.
AUGUST9 Systems’ key differentiator is the combined expertise in Process Automation & Enterprise IT Systems. Such combination of services brings cost savings to the Client and better integration of data.
The AUGUST9Systems Mission:
• Deliver on the promise of Real-time Performance Management;
• Unlock the value of big data across the enterprise;
• Continue to support the Customer to maximize the returns on investment.
AUGUST9Systems in partnership with leading Software vendors provides enterprise-wide real-time information infrastructure that transforms real-data into actionable operations intelligence and integrates production information with enterprise business systems.
AUGUST9Systems offers the following services:
• Solutions Consulting, Design & Implementation;
• Industrial Data Integration and Configuration;
• Interfacing Plant Data Systems to multiple legacy and latest control systems, interfaces and gateways;
• Custom Applications and Interface Development;
• Development of Custom Reporting system with automatic distribution management
• Maximizing Asset Performance & Utilization;
• Development of Custom Data Models;
• Deployment of Custom Calculations Modules to meet the complex process calculations/monitoring/reporting;
• Integration of Plant floor data to enterprise systems like SAP, JDE, Oracle and middle-wares like MES etc.,
• Development of plant and enterprise wide intranet website using Microsoft Sharepoint portal for KPI monitoring, reports, data exchange etc.,
• Applying advanced analytical calculations and business rules to Contextualize and Analyze operational data.
Real-time Performance Management helps companies manage and improve product quality, minimize production deviations and maximize yield, and implement condition-based maintenance programs.
Organizations are increasingly using balanced scorecards to define key operational objectives and translate them into measures, targets and initiatives that drive the company's strategy. Capturing and analysing operational data in real-time allows strategic decisions to be made continually, instead of at end-of-cycle strategy review sessions, which can differentiate between profit and loss.
AUGUST9 Systems can help implement solutions to track and record the real-time composition of products including intermediate batch processes. This helps the manufacturer to benchmark processes and improve manufacturing processes. Companies can use enterprise wide data to do improve the quality and reduce costs.
AUGUST9 Systems’ solutions can enable customers to gather accurate in-process inventory data for accurate loss measurement, customs and excise tax calculations, end-of-shift or daily accounting etc. We design solutions to provide fast and easy access to key fixed and variable cost data through a common user interface. We can also provide the capability to perform uniform analysis across disparate data sources such as accounts information, unit production rates, as well as raw materials and product pricing. Typical manufacturing intelligence data sources include SAP, Maximo, ISP and Oracle Financials.
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS): AUGUST9 Systems can interface LIMS with plant wide Big Data to track product re-grade, batch tracking, customer specification matching, in-process testing, interfacing to production systems, SPC, etc.