Process plants are getting complex and so is the control & instrumentation. AUGUST9 Systems has geared itself to provide total turnkey solutions including P&ID preparation, design & detailed engineering, preparation of Functional Design Specifications, Fieldbus network design & implementation, DCS, PLC & SCADA programming and implementation.
We cater to industrial electrical and automation solutions for a wide spectrum of process industries including:
• Water & Wastewater.
• Oil refining, storage, terminals and distribution.
• Petrochemicals, Chemical & Gas processing.
• Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution.
• Discrete Manufacturing.
• Pharmaceutical, Bulk drug chemicals.
• Food & Beverages.
• Pulp & Paper
As a turnkey solution provider, we provide our Clients the right solutions to minimize the capital expenditure while enhancing the value in their operations. AUGUST9 Systems aims to make the difference by our:
• Domain knowledge in various process industries.
• Capability & experience in I&C engineering, instrument selection and specification.
• Multi-vendor alliance to provide total automation solutions.
• Profibus and Foundation Fieldbus expertise.
• Experience in Intelligent MCCs.
• Effective Project Management Concepts.
• Value added services like Change Management, Electronic Control Systems Document Management.
• Cost effective and comprehensive long-term maintenance services.
AUGUST9 Systems’ vendor neutral approach and expertise in various plant wide integrated automation applications helps in delivering client centric solutions that is scalable, modular, robust, and easily maintainable. We are therefore your right partners to reduce your “Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)”.
AUGUST9 Systems’ engineers have been involved in some of the world’s largest and complex membrane based water and MBR projects.
Engineers at AUGUST9 Systems are well experienced in retrofitting legacy automation systems. We provide comprehensive maintenance services for legacy automation systems as well.